Glass Skin Night Serum, 1oz
Glass Skin Night Serum, 1oz
- Physician recommended
- Free shipping & returns over $50
- Packaged with care
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Glass Skin Night Serum is a comprehensive hydrating formula designed to protect skin from free radicals, reduce the visible signs of aging, and address problem areas. Using powerful antioxidants and a next-generation retinoid active, it leaves skin clear, with the appearance of increased firmness and elasticity. The longer this product is used, the better the results will be. This product is a perfect stepping stone before using a prescription retinoid product.
- Refines and smooths skin’s texture
- Boosts the skin’s natural renewal process
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinoid (Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate): A unique form of vitamin A promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin without the irritation common with similar ingredients. It supports skin elasticity and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol acts as an effective antioxidant to provide defense against the effects of free radicals.
- Alpha-Arbutin: Alpha-arbutin promotes even skin tone on all skin types. It can help brighten the appearance of brown spots, discoloration and freckles.
- Vitamin C (Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate): Aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate is a stabilized vitamin C derivative that provides comprehensive antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): This powerful moisturizing ingredient retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water, drawing vital moisture to the skin. It visibly plumps and revitalizes dry skin and reduces the look of lines.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, PEG-6, Glycereth-26, Caffeine, Squalane, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Alpha-Arbutin, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 20, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Shipping & Handling
***Due to the COVID-19 situation, shipping times can be unpredictable. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.***
When will my order ship?
If you place your order Monday through Friday, we do our best to ship out your order the same day you place it. However, many orders with standard shipping will be fulfilled and shipped the following business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays). Once shipped, you’ll receive an email from us with tracking information. Please note, it can take up to 48 hours for your tracking information to update.
How much is shipping?
We offer free 3-7 day USPS shipping within the US on all orders over $50 (not including taxes and promotions). For all other others, standard shipping via USPS is charged. If you just can’t wait to get your Welltopix order (which we would totally understand) we also offer express shipping options. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need express shipping.
Do you charge domestic sales tax?
Domestic sales tax will be applied to all orders shipping to Michigan.
We currently do not ship outside of the US. We are working on opening shipping to Canada and UK as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we grow :)
Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, Welltopix assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
(1) Apply a few drops in a thin layer to the face twice a week with fingertips. (2) Massage into the skin in a circular motion until fully absorbed. (3) As skin becomes more tolerant, increase frequency to every night. (4) This product should be the first layer on clean skin at night. Other products may be layered after. (5) Users MUST wear SPF and a hat daily and limit sun exposure while using this product.